Saturday 5 July 2008

More Pictures...

Thought I would post some of the photos Mum took from our walk along the South Downs Way a few weekends back...

















^ Good old English countryside



















^ And again
























-
-
-
-
^ A windmill... called Jack... or maybe Jill

























-
-
-
^ The South Downs Way




















^ Walking sticks are definitely cheating. Oh and dangerous for those without walking sticks who can't fight back.




















^ 30 miles later... THEY MADE IT!!!

























-
-

^ I didn't :-(

8 comments:

Steve R said...

Walking sticks are so NOT cheating ;)

Robyn said...

We have 62.14 miles to argue it out :-p

Diana said...

I'm on the NOT cheating side.

jenni said...

That leaves Andy to decide or tie the vote...

Steve R said...

I'll speak for Andy and say that Steve and Diana are quite possibly the two wisest people ever to be using sticks. Well... i'm sure he'd day something along those lines!

Robyn said...

Hehe, that's only because he knows that if he doesn't agree you'll beat him up with walking sticks :-p

And in fact I think Andy is on my side on the stick front ;-)

Diana said...

Robyn, I reckon you may be on your own as Andy has considered buying sticks for this as well. :-p

Robyn said...

Nooooooooooooooo :-S

Trying to avoid 6 sticks could prove difficult.