Tuesday 18 December 2007

Meet Our Team

Diana:

I'm the team leader for this challenge which means I get the blame for all the pain caused by walking a stupidly long distance in an incredibly short amount of time! When I'm not dragging people out for long walks I spend my time in a lab completing the research for my PhD at Bristol.
l
Steve:

Info shortly :-)
l
Robyn:

I'm the only member of the team not in Bristol! I'm in Coventry most of the time, in my third (and final!) year of a maths degree at Warwick University. This means training is going to be more difficult for me since the rest of the team is further away, so anyone who feels the need to go on any long walks please email/text me!
l
Andy:

As the only member of the team paying taxes I have a false sense of importance, fortunately the other members soon put that to rights! I graduated from Bristol University in the summer of 2007 with a degree in Maths and Philosophy. Ever since I have been an auditor whilst learning how to become a chartered accountant. It's well exciting. I have previously taken part in a very similar challenge to the Trailwalker, also I have a certificate for cycling around the Isle of Wight.

3 comments:

Steffie said...

ill walk with you robyn :P

Robyn said...

Yay, thanks Neff. Will plan something long at Easter if you're up for that?

How exciting :-)

Steffie said...

yeps :D