Tuesday 29 April 2008

We Walked!

Hello everyone.
l
Someone needs to inform you all of our most recent exploits, and since I have an essay to write and tons of revision to do I think it should be me, hehe.
l
On Saturday Diana, Steve and I headed over to the Malverns to do the same walk that me and Diana did at Christmas and I did again earlier in the year. This time round though the weather was really nice, definitely a good day for walking (and getting very sunburnt, as I found out afterwards, oww). We started off reasonably quickly, with the biggest, longest, steepest hill being right at the start. But various injuries caught up with us as we walked and it ended up being more of a relaxed walk. I think it was 12 miles though and it did incorporate lots of hills so it still counts as training.
l
For proof that we were actually there and I'm not making it all up you can check out Steve's photos on our Facebook group ;-)
l
Oh and yes, it was really windy at the top which is why we/I look very windswept.
l
The final thing I wanted to write was YAY! my walking boots didn't give me blisters/generally attack my feet for the first time in about forever. I think it was the three pairs of socks that did it. But after finishing our Malverns walk I headed into Birmingham and was bought a lovely shiny new pair of walking boots as an early birthday present. They're very cool.
l
P.S. 37%!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: