Monday 18 February 2008

Malverns, Take 2

This will be a quick post because it's late and I'm tired.

But you do still get pictures :-)

On Saturday I was back at the Malverns, doing the same walk that we did as part of our Christmas Training. My running and walking must be paying off because it was a lot easier this time. The weather was amazing too, clear blue sky and bright sunshine. But freezing cold...














There were a lot of paragliders up there, doing the fun activity of throwing themselves off hills attached to just a kite with a few bits of string...


















And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. Counted 21 up there at one point...

1 comment:

Diana said...

Wow, that is an impressive number of paragliders! The walk looks really good and I'm glad to hear the training is paying off.