Wednesday 19 March 2008

Randoms...

Just noticed an article on the BBC website about Gurkha soldiers; it had some interesting info on the inequalities they experience. It seems even more worthwhile that half our sponsorship will go to their welfare and that of their communities in Nepal!

Also, I found an article in the Bristol Evening Post about the Hearts First Jog that Diana and I did. In the paper, we'd even made it into one of the photos - but thankfully only as distant blobs!

I'm off to France for a week tomorrow - but never fear, I'm taking my running shoes and (new) walking boots. Training will go on, no matter which country I end up in! Hope all of you have a happy Easter :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Team Aching. I'm trying to drum up some reciprocal linking to my team's Trailwalker blog. We're called "No sleep 'til Brighton" and you can find us here: http://nosleeptilbrighton.wordpress.com

We've added you guys to our blog roll and we're hoping you might link to us.

Am liking your blog and am very impressed by the number of posts! Keep up the good work.