Thursday 17 January 2008

Geek-ey-ness

Is there a right way to spell geek-ey-ness? Geekiness? Maybe. Is that even a word? You can tell I'm not an arts student :-s I like my version anyways :-)

Look over there ->

At the cool widget from justgiving demonstrating our fundraising progress.

I have way too much fun with this blog. I'll stop fiddling soon.

But don't you think it looks a little depressing just sitting at zero? Who wants to go into the hall of fame/shame as the first person to donate? If only to take pity on the widget and make it look a little less lonely.

And... to make this not an entirely pointless/useless blog post, I'll tell you that I walked to uni and ran today. Go me.

(Rain - ha, what rain?)

2 comments:

Diana said...

I think the justgiving link is great! What a good idea. All we need now is some money on it!

jenni said...

bravo again, robyn! x