Wednesday 6 February 2008

I am officially the most ridiculous human being ever...

Hmm. I never quite got to make the run of which I spoke in today's earlier blog - I have made the mistake of falling over whilst jogging (to get home to do laundry, not even to train!) and landing on my hand. So after 2 hours in A&E, I have a wrist and thumb in plaster :o( but they aren't sure if they are broken or not. Fingers very firmly crossed not. Silly silly silly Jenni. However, training shall continue, even if I won't be running for a few days yet! If anyone has a spare left arm I could borrow..........

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oww. Sounds painful. Sending you some speedy recovery vibes :-)

Diana said...

Oh No! A disaster!!!!! I'm starting to wonder if your arm just enjoys being in plaster! I hope it recovers quickly- poor you!!!!